Tickets Terms and Conditions
- Tickets for the Show In The Park are offered subject to availability. We have a limited capacity and will stop selling tickets when that is reached.
- A child is considered to be anybody up to the age of 17. All children must have their own ticket and be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All teen ticket holders must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket holder.
- Car Parking will be limited and must be booked in advance. Please visit www.showinthepark.com for details.
- NO DRUGS other than for medicinal purposes will be accepted in to the event. If found to be taking or suppling drugs you will be removed from the event & reported to the Police.
- NO ALCOHOL can be brought on site, we will have a well organised bar, on site for you to enjoy. Please drink responsibly (Proof of age may be required for those wishing to buy alcohol lucky enough to look under the age of 25).
- Anyone found to be buying drinks for anyone under age will be asked to leave along with the person or persons receiving drinks.
- Gates open at 11am and close at 10pm.
- SIA bag checks will be in operation upon entry to the event any alcohol brought in will be confiscated.
- The event organisers are not held responsible for any ticket that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safety of your ticket.
- By attending the event, you give your consent to being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be used for advertising and promotion purposes throughout the world by the Event Management team who will own copyright to the material. If you are attending the event with a child you give the consent on their behalf.
- Please feel free to bring your fold-away chairs/camping chairs.
- No pets allowed into the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry and / or ejected from the event if the ticket holder appears to be drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- The organisers reserve the right to eject anyone acting in an aggressive or disrespectful behaviour towards other attendees or a member of staff.
- No admittance to any other part of the venue’s facilities other than the public event area.
- Organisers cannot be held responsible for any changes or delays to the line up due to weather conditions or other issues beyond their control
Should you wish to ask any questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.